Re: [Videolib] Question for the LISTSERV

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 21 2009 - 10:24:15 PST

It was fun, in many regards. Also, since my movie theater was a full-service restaurant, I also served beer and wine. Any movie is better with beer.

However, now that I'm working at a campus movie theater, the movies just have to be good all on their own.

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina