Re: [Videolib] Question for the LISTSERV

From: Dorcas Haller <dhaller@ccri.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 11:38:00 PST

Off the top of my head (they're mostly all from the 80s and 90s, so my young folks may not have seen them yet):

American Graffiti
Better Off Dead <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Off_Dead_(film)>
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Ted%27s_Excellent_Adventure>
Bottle Rocket