[Videolib] Captioning removed from Up

From: Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 10:15:40 PST

Hi Videolib,

On seeing the note posted by Kathleen LeLaurenti about closed captions
being removed from the rental version of "Up", I forwarded it to a
person in the San Francisco State University Disability Program
Resource Center. That person knows someone at Pixar and took it up
with them.

His response today:

I heard from my friend that the omission of closed captioning from Up
was a mistake and that they’re working to rectify it.

The power of VideoLib!!!

Brigid Duffy
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University