[Videolib] Question for the CW

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 10:06:23 PST

I am wondering if anyone has bought into American History in Video from Alexander Street Press. The content and the price seem to be outstanding. I'd like to free up some budget to buy in, but I'd like some feedback from some current users.
thanks,
jhs
John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!