[Videolib] Sturgis-Grant Productions?

From: John Vallier <vallier@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 09:59:50 PST

Hello Collective Wisdom:

We have a couple of 16mm films that faculty are interested in
actually using for research/teaching and, therefore, we would like to
transfer.
They were originally produced by Sturgis-Grant Productions. All I
have is this address:
Sturgis-Grant Productions, Inc., 314 East 46th Street, New. York 17,
N. Y - but I'm wondering if anyone else has more up to date info
about them.

Thanks,

John
_________