Re: [Videolib] Question for the LISTSERV

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 07:25:22 PST

More coffee, one more idea. Pot luck. You can have a film about a different
culture (it can be any movie about any culture, even American, actually) and
everybody brings food. We have a large Korean community, for example, and it
would be a lot of fun. Christine McDonald at the library in Glen Falls, NY
did this one for years and perhaps still does.

Another idea. I don't know how you get the PPR, but have a Glee night on
Wednesday when it shows. Even make it a pajama party. (They're teens -- they
stay up late.) And have a film series built around that. It's pretty big
time at the moment.

--
Best,
Dennis Doros