[Videolib] Friday trivia

From: Moshiri, Farhad <moshiri@uiwtx.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 07:00:18 PST

Dear collogues,

I'm looking for a comedy movie from 1960's or 70's about a man who marries rich old women and tries to kill them to get their money. He encounters a woman who does the same thing with rich old men. They try to outwit each other but they fell in love. At first, I thought Tony Curtis and Caludia Cardinale are the actors but checking IMD and other sources didn't give me any results. Do you know this movie? Thanks.

Farhad Moshiri
AV Librarian
University of the Incarnate Word
San Antonio, TX

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential or contain privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete the email and any attachments from your system and notify the sender. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you for your compliance.