Re: [Videolib] Fox and Paramount New Policy - Retail vs. Rental DVDs

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 14:23:30 PST

Can this get any worse? I remember the initial discussion we had on
this-what was the rationale behind offering libraries the scaled down
version of a DVD? This sucks. She said professionally and eloquently...

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College