Re: [Videolib] Fox and Paramount New Policy - Retail vs. Rental DVDs

From: Hsi, Yuan Shang <Yuan.Shang.Hsi@queenslibrary.org>
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 09:26:32 PST

FYI -- corrections

We are to verify with MWT.

Thanks,

Constance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuan-shang Constance Hsi

Coordinator, Catalog Division

Queens Library

89-11 Merrick Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11432

PH 718 990-0730 FX 718 990-8566

yuan.shang.hsi@queenslibrary.org
<mailto:yuan.shang.hsi@queenslibrary.org>

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.________________________________