[Videolib] Library media and music center renovations

From: Nell Chenault <njchenau@vcu.edu>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 16:24:00 PST

Hi! I am interested in recent renovations of media facilities. This
could be a new building, update of an existing facility or integration
of media space into other services. Media may involve film, AV or music
collections and services. What aspect of this project stands out and
is unique for media libraries?

Our library is working with space consultants, looking at user and
collection needs and ideas for the near (5 year) and distant future (25
years). One topic which we are reviewing is recent library renovations.

Thanks in advance for any suggested projects.

Nell Chenault
Access Librarian and Head, Media & Reserve Services
VCU Libraries
Richmond, VA 23284-2033
(804) 828-2070