Re: [Videolib] Question for the LISTSERV

From: Peter Hartogs <Peter@landmarkmedia.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 15:55:48 PST

Christina,

I was a producer at CNN in Washington. I have some good friends who worked
in our library and I would be happy to put you in touch if you can't find
anyone else to talk with.

Please feel free to call me as well and I can talk you tabout my
experiences, as I worked closely with them on a daily basis.

Peter

Peter Hartogs
Vice President New Business & Development
Landmark Media
3450 Slade Run Drive
Falls Church, VA 22042
peter@landmarkmedia.com