[Videolib] Question for the LISTSERV

From: Christina Cacace <chriscacace@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 15:33:55 PST

Hello everyone! I would like to know if there are any news librarians out
there (librarians working for a TV or news channel). If there are, I would
like to know a little bit about what you do since I am thinking about going
into that area of librarianship (I am currently a Young Adult Librarian).
Thanks so much!

Christina