Re: [Videolib] Timer also very good

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 09:49:32 PST

I watched another great film at the Cucalorus film festival on Sunday. When you get a chance, see TiMER. It's an atypical romantic comedy that poses some very interesting questions.

http://www.timerthemovie.com/synopsis.html

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina