Re: [Videolib] New topic: video borrowing poliicies

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 14:21:08 PST

I'm not advocating anything, Jen.

The policy of the UC Berkeley Media Resources Center is generally to check
materials out to faculty and graduate student instructors for one-day use
in the classroom or overnite for preview, and to require that students
watch materials on-site in the Center (unless, of course, we have
streaming rights).

Gary

I hesitate to give my rationale for the above policy here, lest I
reallllllly wear out my welcome on this list. If you want it, email me
and I'll be glad to elaborate off-line.