[Videolib] FW: Library without books

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 14:12:18 PST

Luckily, I have "one ankle out the door" to retirement so what the hell
do I care....

...but I agree with the sentiment....

...I like "acquiring" physical books, DVDs, etc. It's like Christmas
everyday here!!

Chris McN
Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu>

I was reading a book...'the history of glue' - I couldn't put it down.
--Tim Vine