Re: [Videolib] New topic: video borrowing poliicies

From: Foster, Jennifer <FosterJ@uhv.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 14:00:33 PST

Am I to understand from this response from Gary that you (Gary) advocate
not checking videos out? Just want to make sure I understand what you
are saying here...jen

Jennifer Foster
Media Librarian
The Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria Library
361.570.4195
fosterj@uhv.edu
http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu