[Videolib] Science movie nite

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 12:57:11 PST

I'm late to this conversation...

Last week I was mesmerized by "Botany of Desire" (PBS title), but a 1.5 hours it is a little long.

And a longtime favorite is Eames' "Powers of Ten"

There are several titles in Bronowski's "Ascent of Man" series: "Music of the Spheres" comes immediately to mind, and similarly single episodes from the "Connections" series.

The advantage of these last two is that showing one film from a series of 13 might drive interest in the other titles in the series.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus