Re: [Videolib] Tiered Pricing

From: Susan Albrecht <albrechs@wabash.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 10:19:03 PST

Well, that's your opinion, Gary. I think the point being made was
that with respect to, for instance, periodicals, academic libraries
have long encountered different pricing structures for different
sized institutions. Someone put forth the idea that video pricing
*could* be done the same way. That you don't think number of
potential viewers has anything to do with it is, well, as I said,
your opinion. That doesn't mean that some distributors aren't
interested in contemplating the model.

Susan

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Manager