Re: [Videolib] Pricey DVDs

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 10:08:12 PST

I sympathize but it is a catch 22 as many small distributors can't afford
to invest in "regular" DVD transfer which are very pricey relative to sales
of smaller films. I wish there were some foundations out there that would
help educational film distributors upgrade their material and perhaps
subsidize lower pricing but alas not sexy type of funding idea.