Re: [Videolib] New Day VOD

From: Ellen Frankenstein <efclicks@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 08:06:43 PST

Hi David:
New Day Digital is a streaming alternative.
We have about 85 titles of our titles from the member owned film
cooperative available for 90 day streams
Check it out at:
http://newday.iriseducation.org/

We're also offering customized digital delivery options to academic
libraries and other institutional users, with substantial discounts
for streaming films a library already owns on tape or DVD (if you have
one of their titles in your collection that youd like to stream, get
in touch with them at their feedback form). And we have a Free Film
Preview of the Day page.

Cheers,
Ellen Frankenstein
(one of the member-owners)