[Videolib] Pricey DVDs

From: Ralph Tomlinson <rtomlinson@olatheks.org>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 13:27:20 PST

As a public librarian, who has to answer to the local taxpayers, it's really
hard for me to purchase titles from Bullfrog and other retailers who charge
more than $25 or $30 for DVDS. I have purchased a few documentaries that hit
the $100 range, but it's rare and often driven by requests. I love the work
that Bullfrog, MEF and other small, indie groups distribute, but much as I'd
like to fill shelves with their DVDs, I just can't do it.

Ralph Tomlinson
Audio-visual/reference librarian
Adult Services
Olathe Public Library