[Videolib] First Break

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 09:58:04 PST

Hello All,

This is a last ditch attempt to find this film. If anyone knows where I
might find a copy (used or otherwise) please give me a holler. NFBCA is
no longer distributing it.

First Break (1997)

National Film Board of Canada
http://www.onf-nfb.gc.ca/eng/collection/film/?id=33382

: (

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu

I was reading a book...'the history of glue' - I couldn't put it down.
--Tim Vine