[Videolib] 16mm Italian Films

From: Rhonda Pancoe <rpancoe@colgate.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 08:31:35 PST

I have a professor who wants me to find the following Italian films on
16mm. Does anybody know who might distribute them if at all?

Viaggio in Italia, Roberto Rossellini, 1954
Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto aka: Investigation of
a Citizen Above Suspicion or Investigation of a Private Citizen, Elio Petri,
1970
L'imbalsamatore aka: The Embalmer, Matteo Garrone, 2002

All of them should be in Italian with English subtitles.
Rhonda Pancoe
Media Acquisitions Coordinator
Colgate University
13 Oak Drive