[Videolib] FW: Video sites

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 09:52:59 PST

Hello All,

I've been asked the following....

 ... Hi Chris, You've sent out links in the past to interesting sites
dealing with video for academic use. I'm looking for a site that lists
available vendors of video content. Do you have anything like that? ...

The short answer from me is NO, but I'm figuring my cohorts on VIDEOLIB
will have something so I'm counting on y'all....

Chris McN
Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu>

I was reading a book...'the history of glue' - I couldn't put it down.
--Tim Vine