Re: [Videolib] science movie night - suggestions welcome

From: sonia maltais <soniamaltais@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 09:16:18 PST

Hello Jeff,

Thanks Barb for suggesting* *ACHIEVING THE
UNACHIEVABLE<http://usa.cinefete.ca//index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=704&Itemid=36>,
a highly entertaining film that blends Art and Mathematics. One of ALA's
2008 Video of the Year winner. You can preview a clip online!

This too, might be of interest: SLUDGE
DIET<http://usa.cinefete.ca//index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=311&Itemid=36>
(Maybe
not appetizing, but a hard hitting film on the recycling of sewer sludge.
Many farming communities throughout the U.S. have used this film to bring
awareness to the public.)

Regards,

Sonia Maltais
Institutional Sales