Re: [Videolib] science movie night - suggestions welcome

From: Elizabeth Stanley <Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 13:37:58 PST

Hello, Jeff,

Bullfrog Films offers several titles for a science movie night series at
the University of Michigan Library:

1. The Matrix of Life (The Sacred Balance Series)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/saba2.html
2. A Sea Change http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/seachn.html
3. A Sense of Wonder http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/sense.html
4. Weather Report http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/wrpt.html

Of course, you could screen "The Yes Men Fix the World" and call it "the
science of satire, provoking better business practices."
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/yes.html

Smiling,
Elizabeth
Bullfrog Films