Re: [Videolib] zipporah pricing

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 13:06:53 PST

I think it is just the assumption that colleges and universities have
deep pockets OR are showing them to thousands of people. It's just not
true. I did buy two other titles from them in the past and the same
instructor uses them faithfully. However, I think he is the ONLY one. I
can afford it, but I don't like the precedent. If I had many more profs
who demanded the same level of materials for a very limited audience I
would have to start saying NO. And I really don't want to go there.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College