[Videolib] zipporah pricing

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 12:02:32 PST

Okay, I think I now have a more compelling reason to follow up on the
recent thread about institutional pricing. I have a request for the DVD
of Hospital, a Zipporah film. The price for me will be $400 and includes
PPR (whether I want it or not and I don't). For a high school it's half
that price. For an Individual, it is $29.95 !!!!

It does not appear that I can buy it for $29.95 and put it on the shelf
for this prof to borrow and show in class. I am tempted to suggest he
buy it himself and use in his classroom. However, then no one else would
have the right to or awareness of its availability.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College