[Videolib] science movie night - suggestions welcome

From: Pearson, Jeffrey <jwpearso@umich.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 11:55:37 PST

We're planning a science movie night series for our library screening room. I welcome your suggestions for films that are informative but entertaining, able to draw a crowd, and with a clear science focus. This can involve anything from documentaries such as Planet Earth to science-related films such as Inherit the Wind. We will of course always procure PPR for screenings.

Thanks,

Jeff Pearson
University of Michigan Ann Arbor