Re: [Videolib] Replacement discs for one disc of a TV season?

From: May, Margery <mmay@wesleyan.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 08:30:44 PST

Midwest Tape does, for some series. It looks to me as if they have replacements for "The Wire" episodes.

http://www.midwesttapes.com/search.do?defaultAction=search&includeCanceled=true&bluRay=true&playaway=true&kind=VIDEO&searchString=the+wire&action=Search&searchField=titleStartsWith&released=0&ratingRank=100.0&edition=0&coverArt=false
MM

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library