[Videolib] Replacement discs for one disc of a TV season?

From: Edwards, Mary <meedwards@aii.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 08:22:38 PST

Hi!

Does anyone know of a vendor who will sell one disc of a TV season? I'm
looking to replace one disc of "The Wire" that has gotten scratched and
dies (pardon the pun) right near the end of the season, wouldn't you
know! I don't want to replace the whole set if I don't have to.

Kindest Regards,

Mary E. Edwards

Director of Library Services

The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles

2900 31st Street

Santa Monica, CA 90405

310-314-6154 (tel.)

meedwards@aii.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.