Re: [Videolib] Phedre -- play by Racine

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 09:59:40 PST

Jeez this prof really plans ahead. Get me a version of this play to show
tomorrow ? Wow he/she does not have a syllabus or even know what version is
available or desired. Amazon shows two which I suppose could be sent
overnight. One clearly appears to be a bootleg but if Amazon sells it
directly as they are I doubt that is your problem but it looks like
mediocre copy of mediocre version made in 1968. There is a version made a
few years ago in France that appears to be good but has no subtitles so I am
thinking that is a problem , it is also PAL but I would assume you have
multi-system players.

Don't suppose you can just say WTF if you want to use something in class I
need SOME notice and SOME information on what it is.