Re: [Videolib] College/University film societies?

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 03 2009 - 15:03:17 PST

You ALWAYS need PPR if you show it to a group outside a home but obviously
there are clearly some thing distributors are not going to waste their time
on or find out about. Most companies are particularly sensitive to ANY
showings on campus outside of regularly scheduled classes because this is
traditionally where they have been most ripped off and also where often
people who SHOULD know better get involved.