Re: [Videolib] DVD vs. VHS

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 18:21:59 PST

It is two pronged problem. Yes folks are asserting VHS is a dead format
which is news to me , my VHS player and my large VHS collection but more
disturbing is the idea that you can disregard the clear wording in section
108 that would make forbid even a "replacement" DVD of a deteriorating VHS
from being used outside the library.