Re: [Videolib] VHS to DVD for classroom use?

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 12:37:27 PST

Michael there is NOTHING in "Fair Use' that justifies changing formats.
There are in fact laws AGAINST it. Please stop confusing "fair use" and
 face to face. Face to face allows you to use whole LEGALLY obtained films
in a class, "Fair Use" allows you to use reasnable portions of otherwise
copyrighted works in creating NEW works.

I am late for Brooklyn.