[Videolib] NMM favorites

From: Bahr, Philip <pbahr@fairfield.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 11:41:21 PST

I just compiled my wish list from my first year at the Market. I have a
small budget, so I had to prioritize. I started out last week ordering
my top 10 which was approx. 2k worth of product. The first tier/top 10
have an * after their name:

Mediate & Destroy Alive Mind Education

Atheism Tapes Alive Mind Education

Theater of War* Alive Mind Education

10 Essential Tools of Caregiving Aquarius Healthcare Videos

Christian: Story of Christ in Art Chip Taylor Communications

The Defiant Chip Taylor Communications

We All Fall Down Icarus Films

In Search of Memory Icarus Films

Mall R Us Icarus Films

Consuming Kids Media Education Foundation

Blind Spot: Peak Oil and the Media Education Foundation

Codes of Gender* Media Education
Foundation
Mean World Syndrome Media Education Foundation

Beauty Mark* Media Education Foundation

Capturing Reality* National Film Board of Canada

RIP* National Film Board of
Canada
Triage National Film Board of Canada

School on the Move National Film Board of Canada

The Botany of Desire* PBS Educational Media

Your Life, Your Money* PBS Educational Media

Parallel Adele Third World Newsreel

Fresh* The Video Project

Scarred Lands and Wounded Lives The Video Project
America the Beautiful* The Video Project

She is Matador* Women Make Movies

Rough Aunties Women Make Movies

Philip Bahr
Reference & Media Librarian