[Videolib] Books Under Fire Alternative?

From: Jean Reese <jreese@mtsu.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 11:22:13 PST

Hello Everyone,

Since Books Under Fire isn't available, I wanted to ask if anyone has a
suggestion for an alternative title on dvd (or if a last resort) vhs
that covers the same type of information. We are really looking for a
program that is broader than say, just focusing on one banned book.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Jean

--
Jean Reese
Coordinator, Collection Development