Re: [Videolib] NMM favorites

From: Vicki Nesting <vnestin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 09:00:14 PST

These are a few titles that have stuck with me from this year's Market:

* Razor Wire Rodeo - Cine Fete
* Split Estate - Bullfrog
* Wipe Out - Fanlight
* Sin By Silence - Women Make Movies
* Ella es el Matador (She is the Matador) - Women Make Movies
* Absolutely Safe - Alive Mind
* Mr. Conservative - Rachel Gordon/Collective of Independent Filmmakers
* Pray the Devil Back to Hell - Passion River
* Me Broni Ba (My White Baby) - Cinema Guild
* Someone Else's War - Cinema Guild
* Solitary Life of Cranes - Cinema Guild
* The Least of These - Cinema Guild
* Silence on Vaccine/Shots in the Dark - NFB

Vicki

Vicki Nesting
Assistant Director
St. Charles Parish Library