Re: [Videolib] NMM favorites

From: Jaeschke, Myles <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 08:33:34 PST

Hi Rhonda,
This is something I've been meaning to post to the group for a while now so thanks for the "reminder".

My favorites included

Codes of Gender - Media Education Foundation
Virtual JFK - Bullfrog (yep I'm a sucker for "what if's")
In Search of Memory and Battleship Antarctica Icarus Films
Paris 1919 National Film Board of Canada
To See If I'm Smiling Women Make Movies

Best,
Myles

Myles Jaeschke