Re: [Videolib] NMM favorites

From: Susan Albrecht <albrechs@wabash.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 07:57:52 PST

Rhonda,
For what it's worth, the following were some of
my favorites at Market this year:

Cinema Guild - The New Americans
Fanlight - Wipe Out
Icarus - Malls R Us & In Search of Memory
Media Education Foundation - Codes of Gender & Generation M
Women Make Movies - Say My Name

Susan Albrecht

>From: "Rosen, Rhonda J." <<rrosen@lmu.htm>rrosen@lmu.edu>
>Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:58:31 -0700
>To: <<videolib@lists.berkeley.htm>videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: [Videolib] NMM favorites
>
>Hi everyone,
>Since I wasn’t able to get to the Natl. Media
>Market this year, I’d love to hear about the
>favorites from you all…..i’m way behind in my buying these days…
>
>Rhonda

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Manager
Wabash College Lilly Library