[Videolib] NMM favorites

From: Rosen, Rhonda J. <rrosen@lmu.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 14:58:31 PDT

Hi everyone,

Since I wasn't able to get to the Natl. Media Market this year, I'd love
to hear about the favorites from you all.....i'm way behind in my buying
these days...

Rhonda

Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
William H. Hannon Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
http://library.lmu.edu <http://library.lmu.edu>