Re: [Videolib] The Daily Bitch

From: Mark Kopp <mkopp@iu08.org>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 12:37:18 PDT

Don't think of it as too BIG of a stretch though...it's the EXACT thing
that the anti-gun lobby is pushing for...hold the manufacturer culpable
for the use of said gun in a crime...Or the idiot who put his motorhome
on cruise to make a cup of coffee and wrecked and held the manufacturer
responsible...in today's litigious society don't count out even the most
ludicrous.

Jus' sayin...

Mark

Mark W. Kopp