Re: [Videolib] The Daily Bitch

From: Elizabeth Sheldon <elizabeth@lorberhtdigital.com>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 11:49:43 PDT

I should clarify that the 50 persons is less important than whether or
not admission will be charged; that is the true distinguishing factor
between PPR and an exhibition/screening fee, which is what I think
Gary means in point 2 and 3.

I will clarify my PPR definition moving forward.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon
Vice President