Re: [Videolib] The Daily Bitch

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 11:08:44 PDT

You misunderstand, Jo Ann

If a title is available in the home video market, and if I categorically
do not need performance rights, why in the world would I opt to pay a
higher institutional price? I'm in no way talking about limiting
collection to home video. If the title is only available at institutional
pricing, I'll pay it.

Gary