Re: [Videolib] The Daily Bitch

From: Jo Ann Reynolds <Jo_Ann.Reynolds@uconn.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 10:12:03 PDT

I guess I wonder why libraries wouldn't pay more, the way we do with
books and journal subscriptions. Our corporate mission, after all, is to
facilitate access to lots of users, not just one as with the home
market. Vendors know we'll be lending to multiple users although I
doubt, for some of the material we purchase we are taking sales away
from them.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds
Reserve Services Coordinator