[Videolib] Download only video title examples?

From: M. Claire Stewart <claire-stewart@northwestern.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 15:59:01 PDT

Hi folks

Collecting this for a colleague on the music lib side, where digital
download only is also a conundrum ...

other than the Lifetime title "Prayers for Bobby" example that Chris
McN emailed us about in September, has anyone else attempted to
acquire a title that's available only as a digital download? I'd be
grateful for any examples. I think I've combed recent posts to the
list fairly well but apologies if I've overlooked something already
mentioned.

Claire

--
M. Claire Stewart