Re: [Videolib] Sammy and Rosie Get Laid

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 12:13:22 PDT

Amazon clearly states it has not. As a rule of thumb if you are talking
about a commercial feature film and you don't see it on Amazon ,
OCLC etc than it has not been released. I keep reminding folks there are
literally tens of thousands of titles that were released on VHS that are not
on DVD and many of them never will be. There all sorts of issues of both
rights and commercial viability. As I also mentioned before when as is
common these titles are around in pirate copies and illegal download it
becomes even less likely they will ever get a legal and decent response.
Anyway KEEP those VHS copies unless/until you can replace the title with a
DVD.