Re: [Videolib] Flash MP3 Players

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 09:05:08 PDT

I seem to remember a library in New York that when the original iPod Shuffle came out, they checked them out with downloaded e-book material on it.
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> S Urwiler <surwiler@YAHOO.com> 10/23/2009 2:07 PM >>>

Hello -

I know some libraries have begun circulating Kindles and and other e-readers. Has anyone tried circulating flash MP3 players, for downloadable audiobooks? If so, what have been the benefits/problems associated with them?

Sheila Urwiler

Head of Multimedia Services

Deerfield Public Library