[Videolib] Unneeded tape labels, free to whomever wants 'em!

From: Laura Fu <lauraf@answersmediainc.com>
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 13:40:04 PDT

Good afternoon,

I found some unneeded tape labels while cleaning. Can anyone use any of these? I'll gladly send them free of charge, as long as you handle shipping. They are all from United Ad Label (UAL). I hate to just throw them away.

-"D2" (rectangular, neon green color, 3 unopened boxes)(and yes, I realize there's probably no one out there who uses this format anymore!)
-"RETRACKED" (rectangular, purple color, also has DATE_____ space, 1 unopened box, 1 opened)
-"RECYCLE" (rectangular, yellow, 1 opened box)
-"AVID LAYOFF" (also has space for room and audio channels, rectangular, neon green, 1 opened box)

The first to respond gets them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu