[Videolib] "The Promise", von Trotta, p.p. rights?

From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 05:43:08 PDT

Good morning,

Does anyone know where I can buy a public performance license for
Margarethe von Trotta's "The Promise"? I've tried Swank, Goethe
Institute, Linda/New Yorker, Warner Brothers, MPLC, and Criterion Pictures USA.

Thank you!

Patti

Patricia McVay Gorrell
Media Library Manager
The College of Wooster
Media Library
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691-2364

email: pmcvay@wooster.edu
330-263-2285 (office)
330-263-2253 (fax)

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essayist